HOW IS STRIP POWERPAC
Exclusive to STRIP, Powerpac technology is specially customised based on intensive research by our R&D team. Our device drastically weakens hair follicles with a 5cm applicator; emits energy gradually and can be rolled over the treatment area repeatedly.
WHAT ARE THE 3 KEY BENEFITS
OF STRIP POWERPAC?
STRIP Powerpac uses a 5cm crystal applicator head instead of the traditional 3cm one, ensuring more effective hair reduction over a wider area.
STRIP Powerpac is extremely comfortable as it uses a gradual heating system that emits energy via multiple passes to accumulate the desired energy level to destroy hair follicles. Ensures that the treatment is more comfortable and effective, and lowers the risk of burns drastically.
The standard mid-market machine used by most salons, however, utilises a direct heating system that emits sharp bursts of energy – making the treatment more painful and likely to burn. Causing a stinging and biting sensation compared to STRIP Powerpac that is akin to a warm and soothing hot stone massage.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I RETURN FOR TREATMENTS?
We recommend a course of 6 sessions with 4 – 6 weeks interval between each session.
HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS?
Hair reduction results can be observed after the first treatment and are more noticeable after 4 to 6 sessions. Depending on individual and body area, some may require maintenance treatments.
CAN MY HAIR BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED?
It is not possible to achieve permanent hair removal as our body will continually repair the damaged hair follicles. Therefore we can only promise semi-permanent hair reduction.
WHAT BODY AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
Almost any area of the body: legs, bikini line, back, underarms, arms, upper lips and etc.
IS THE TREATMENT SAFE?
Yes, it is safe, though some may experience mild redness and swelling of the treatment area for day or so, other complications are rare. The machine Strip uses light energy to the skin very gently, and the handpiece uses a unique cooling system to extract heat from the skin for maximum protection with each pulse of light.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH CONDITIONS THAT I NEED TO DISCLOSE WHEN MAKING AN APPOINTMENT?
Yes, please inform our Customer Relations Officers if you have any of the following conditions:
– Have consumed or applied Accutane, Roaccutane, Retin A, Vitamin B or AHA within the past 6 months
– Have your period
– Have sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, irritated or broken skin or any open wounds on treatment area
– Have sores, warts, ulcers, moles, birthmarks or any tattoo on treatment area
– Had Radiation treatment (e.g.: UV Sun tanning), electrolysis or excess sunbathing within the past 6 months.
– Had excess sunbathing within the past week
– Had a surgical procedure in the past months
– Pregnant or breastfeeding
– Gave birth by natural delivery in the past 3 months, or had a caesarian delivery in the last 6 months
What is the Post-Treatment Care?
For the next 24 hours:
– No hot baths
– No swimming or sunbathing
– No tight clothing
– No application of perfumed products including deodorant, antiperspirant, self-tanner or makeup on the treated area
– No scrubbing or rubbing of the treated area (unless you want a bacteria infection)
– No intensive exercise
Do not undergo any heat or UV treatments like sun beds or saunas for at least 4 weeks.
Do apply SCO Face or Body Screen daily to protect your skin.
Do apply Ice Cream to calm, protect and moisture, twice a day for at least 1 week.
No waxing, tweezing or depilating of your hair as AFT targets the hair follicles, please shave instead.