WHAT IS STRIP ROSEBUD VAJUVENATION?
Rosebud Vajuvenation is an anti-ageing facial for your Brazilian! Specially tailored to tighten, lift and firm the labia, Rosebud Vajuvenation is a non-invasive, non-surgical alternative to labiaplasty with no downtime!
HOW DOES ROSEBUD
Rosebud Vajuvenation uses Thermal O2 technology that combines radio frequency, vacuum and heat on a targeted area. Collagen in the tissue is heated and stimulated to create an immediately visible tightening and lifting effect. It then remodels the area with new collagen and elastin fibre production in the deeper dermis layers over time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO IS ROSEBUD VAJUVENATION SUITABLE FOR?
EVERYONE! Especially if you’re looking to tighten, lift and firm the Brazilian area. Treat your base with the same Tender Loving Care as your would your face!
HOW DOES ROSEBUD VAJUVENATION WORK?
We use a unique Thermal O2 technology that combines radio frequency, vacuum suction and heat energy, penetrating deep into the dermis layer to heat up the tissue, which then:
1. Causes collagen fibres to contract, creating an immediate tightening and lifting effect;
2. Stimulates the Fibroblast Growth Factor, a natural repairing agent that rebuilds new collagen and elastin in the deeper dermis layer, delivering a long-term firming effect;
3. Enhances blood and lymph circulation, therefore increasing cell metabolism to yield plump and rosy skin.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING ROSEBUD VAJUVENATION?
Rosebud Vajuvenation is relatively comfortable and takes approximately 30 minutes. We will first apply a thin layer of cream to your Brazilian area and roll the Thermal O2 applicator over it repeatedly. You’ll experience a warm sensation that’s been likened to a hot stone massage.
Next, we’ll apply a cooling hydrating mask to soothe the area, making it plump and supple like a Rosebud!
IS ROSEBUD VAJUVENATION SAFE?
Yes, it is safe. However, some people may experience mild redness, but it will dissipate after a few hours.
HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL IT TAKE BEFORE I SEE RESULTS?
You can see visible results immediately after your first treatment, but for the full benefit, we recommend a course of 8 sessions with 2 to 4-week intervals, followed by maintenance treatments once every 2 to 3 months.
WHAT HEALTH CONDITIONS SHOULD I DISCLOSE WHEN MAKING AN APPOINTMENT?
Please inform our Customer Relations Officers if you have any of the following conditions:
– Have consumed or applied any medical product (Click here for details) within the past 6 months
– Are having your period
– Have a history of cancer, heart, kidney, liver conditions or any implanted devices;
– Have a history of deep vein thrombosis, varicose veins and epilepsy;
– Have consumed prescribed anti-inflammatory or anti-coagulant medicine, or are on long-term antibiotics;
– Have sunburned, wind-burned, dry, chapped, irritated or broken skin or any open wounds on the treatment area
– Have sores, warts, ulcers, moles, birthmarks or any tattoo on the treatment area
– Have chronic skin inflammation (such as eczema or skin infections)
– Have had radiation treatment (e.g.: UV Sun tanning), electrolysis or excess sunbathing within the past 6 months.
– Had excess sunbathing within the past week
– Had a surgical procedure in the past 6 months;
– Are pregnant or breastfeeding;
– Have given birth by natural delivery in the past 3 months or a Caesarian delivery in the last 6 months.
HOW DO I CARE FOR THE TREATED AREA AFTER ROSEBUD VAJUVENATION?
For 24 hours following your treatment:
– No hot baths;
– No swimming or sunbathing;
– No tight clothing;
– No harsh chemical wash;
– No scrubbing or rubbing of the treated area;
– No intensive exercise;
In addition, please:
– Refrain from undergoing UV treatments like sun beds or saunas for at least 4 weeks;
– Apply Peace+ serum daily to soothe your skin;
– Apply Ice Cream twice a day for at least 1 week to calm, protect and moisturise your skin.